100% solar air conditioner with DC48V compressor and independent off-grid solar air conditioning system
1. Product Description
100% solar energy, powered by solar panels.
DC48V compressors and motors, no inverters required.
Independent solar air conditioning system, no public grid required.
Reconfigure the number of solar panels and accumulators to meet individualized customization requirements (such as working period and hours).
100% solar air conditioner is mainly composed of indoor unit, outdoor unit, solar panel, solar controller, battery, PV cables and brackets:
When the air conditioner is working under sunshine, the electricity generated by the solar panel will be directly used by the air conditioning system.
When air conditioning is not working under sunshine, the electricity generated by the solar panels will be stored in the battery for use in air conditioning operation.
2. Equipment Specifications and Detailed
1.100% solar air conditioner:
• DC48V compressor, permanent magnet full DC type, 100% energy saving.
48V full DC inverter controller system, no inverter required, improve utilization.
• Both indoor and outdoor motors use brushless DC motors with good stability and long service life.
• High efficiency heat exchanger, more energy saving effect.
• Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
• Highest conversion efficiency of 17% solar cells.
• Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass and mechanical strength.
• High quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
• Metal Cover, beautiful, good adaptability to weather changes.
• Aluminum profile heatsink for fast heat dissipation and long service life.
• LED screen, intuitive reading information, easy to operate.
• Maintenance-free battery, safe and environmentally friendly, ture green power.
1000-1200 times of recycling, good quality, long service life.
• Strong adaptability to ambient temperature (-40°C--65°C).
• Withstand long-term discharge capacity, cycle discharge capacity, deep discharge and high current discharge capability.
• Overcharged and overdischarged self-protection.